Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Why I'm Disappointed

After going to sit down on the couch:
Sam: -Sitting next to Quinn with his arm around her-
Quinn: -Sitting close to him as she grabs his hand-
Sam: -Rubs her hand- Listen, I know I shocked you back there when I said I'm disappointed but, I just thought I should tell you why.
Quinn: Of course, I can probably understand if you tell me.
Sam: And I am going to. The reason why Quinn is because all this time, I thought that we were being sexual and just getting lucky regarding us not getting pregnant. But I always thought I felt something different when we were being sexual.

Quinn: You seemed to like it still.
Sam: Don't get me wrong, it felt the same physically and you were much more rough. To be honest, it was a turn on and made me want more but I held back because I didn't know how far I could go before you got pregnant again.
Quinn: Oh.
Sam: Quinn, I want you to feel comfortable enough to be able to tell me to stop and just relax. Do you take the pill because you can't go as far as I like too without being frightened?
Quinn: I'm so sorry Sam.
Sam: Hey, no reason to be sorry. You were scared and I know it is hard to tell peole what you think when you are scared. Listen, we will stop okay?
Quinn: Are you sure? I mean, I know you like going that far because I know you are always wanting please so I th.....
Sam: Quinn, stop. It's fine. We will stop.
Quinn: Thank you. -Tears up a bit-
Sam: Hey, what's wrong? -Gets closer to her and then tugs her close, putting his hand on her leg- Tell me what's wrong.
Quinn: -Goes to grab his hand- Sam, I need to tell you something.
Sam: What is it?
Quinn: -Looks up at me- I just wanted to let you know why I have been more active recently.
Sam: I did notice that. Everything okay?
Quinn: -Goes to put his hand on her stomach-
Sam: Are we? Again, no? -Gets excited-
Quinn: We were. -Looks at him-

No comments:

Post a Comment