Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Disappointed

Quinn: It's okay Sam, it was a little funny. But really, all I was thinking that time was, this is too overboard and not required. I know you were trying to thank me Sam but really, a simple kiss would've been enough.
Sam: -Nods- I'm sorry. I guess, my hormones aren't gone and I am not controlling myself anymore as much as I used to because I guess I just haven't realized what that act's true purporse is now. -Goes to grab her hand-
Quinn: -Looks into his eyes- And what would that be?
Sam: To get my beautiful wife pregnant. We agreed to stop using protection for a reason remember Quinn, because we are married. I mean sure, if you want to go back to protection then we can keep going as we are but just know it would hurt me a lot to know I am not making love to my wife to the full extent that I can.

Quinn: -Grabs his hand and sighs- I need to tell you something Sam.
Sam: What's wrong? You look a little sad after I said something.
Quinn: You remembered how we agreed to stop using protection.
Sam: -Looks at her- Yes, do you want to break it?
Quinn: Uhm, I already have.

Sam: You mean?
Quinn: Are you mad?
Sam: -Lets go of her hand and then goes to grab her neck before stepping closer to her-
Quinn: -Gets scared until she feels him kiss her softly-
Sam: -Leans down and kisses her softly- I am not mad. I am just disappointed that you didn't tell me.
Quinn: Disappointed? I thought....
Sam: -Goes to kiss her again- Can you come to the living room and sit with me? I want to explain.
Quinn: -Nods and then walks with him-

No comments:

Post a Comment