Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Sex Life Joke

After going out to the kitchen:
Sam: -Walks over to Quinn and then goes to wrap his arms around her from behind- What's for lunch?
Quinn: I am just making us some soup. Something simple.
Sam: Can we talk? You said you wanted to.
Quinn: -Turns around and puts her hand on his chest-

Sam: -Looks at her and then grabs her neck before leaning down to kiss her-
Quinn: -Rubs his chest as she feels his lips move with hers softly and slowly-
Sam: -Goes to rub her cheek as he kisses her before pulling away and looking at her- Listen Quinn, when I take a shower with you, I am taking one because it is a place where we are guaranteed privacy. It's a place where I can just touch your skin and admire you without anybody staring. -Grabs her waist and holds her close- It's a place where I can see all of you and you can see all of me without being so sexual. Plus, we just did that in bed.
Quinn: Can we also stop that Sam? I feel like you take every advantage to get sexual with me.
Sam: Please, you have to understand today I wanted to remind you that you were the only one I want.
Quinn: -Sighs- You want to know what I was really thinking while we were doing that?
Sam: -Smiles and goes to push a strand of hair behind her ear- Man, my husband has gotten so much better than the last time. -Leans down and kisses her smiling-
Quinn: -Smiles as she kisses him, laughing at his joke-
Sam: Sorry, I know that wasn't really funny. I mean, sex life joke?

No comments:

Post a Comment