Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 655

20 minutes later after taking a shower together:
Sam: -Comes out to the bedroom to see Quinn getting dressed again-
Quinn: -Putting her necklace back on because she takes it off in the shower-
Sam: -Walks over to her smiling and then stands in front of her-
Quinn: -Sees him and then puts her hand on his chest-
Sam: -Puts his hands next to her on the footboard before grabbing her waist- I love you.
Quinn: -Smiles-
Sam: -Grabs her neck and then leans down to kiss her smiling-
Quinn: Stop, I have my necklace to put on yet and we need to calm down.

Sam: I am sorry. And I know. Here let me help you with your necklace.
Quinn: -Gives it to him-
Sam: -Smiles-
Quinn: -Turns around and lifts her hair-
Sam: -Goes to put it on for her-
Quinn: Thanks.
Sam: -Goes to grab her waist-
Quinn: -Turns around nervous-
Sam: -Goes to grab her neck and then leans down to kiss her when he is shut down- Is everything okay Quinn?
Quinn: Can you just go get dresssed again? I am not getting sexual when our daughter is waiting.
Sam: Want to just spend the day with our families?
Quinn: Better than being sexual all day. Please Sam, I am not ready.
Sam: I know. But please don't assume that I am trying to be sexual with you when we go take a shower together.
Quinn: You aren't?
Sam: -Steps closer to her and leans in to kiss her softly- Let me go get dressed and then we can talk in the kitchen okay? Can you start some lunch for me? I haven't ate yet.
Quinn: -Nods smilng and then walks away-
Sam: -Smiles as he watches her before going to get dressed-

No comments:

Post a Comment