Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 654

After driving home as Sam parks the van:
Quinn: Uhm, alone or with Beth?
Sam: Alone. But I am going to tell you the story now. Then I need you alone so that I can get reassurance and give you reassurance that I am your only and only forever.
Quinn: -Nods- So what happened?
Sam: Okay, so first I was almost done my shift. I dropped my wrench because my hands... -Puts his hand on her leg and rubs it while wrapping his arm around her back-
Quinn: Okay.

Sam: Well she grabbed it for me and then I asked if she needed anything other than an oil change done. Then she stepped closer to me.
Quinn: -Nods-
Sam: I said I am not interest in anything like that and then she kept moving it. She went to kiss me and then I pushed her off and just said. "Get off me bitch". Then Burt came in and I told him the same story. he believed me and he witnessed it. That's how he let me go. He wanted me to apolo....
Quinn: -Leans in and kisses him softly-
Sam: -Scratches her leg as he kisses her slowly-
Quinn: -Pulls away- I believe you.
Sam: -Smiles at her- How about we just head downstairs? There is something I want to do before we get Beth back.
Quinn: You want to take a shower with your beautiful wife?
Sam: Yes and I want to give her a nice thank you for believing in me.
Quinn: Then lets go downstairs. -Grabs his neck and goes to kiss him smiling-
Sam: -Opens his door smiling and then gets out, picking her up in his arms-
Quinn: -Wraps her arms around his neck as she kisses him softly, ready to have his touch downstairs-

No comments:

Post a Comment