Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 653

After driving home as Sam sees Quinn walking with her mom:
Sam: -Sees her pushing Beth in her stroller so he decides to slow down and drive next to the curb, opening his window-
Quinn: -Talking to her mom-
Sam: -Smiles at Quinn- Damn, nice sight to see.
Quinn: -Recognizes his voice and then turns to look at him-
Sam: -Sighs- Hey, do you think me and you can talk about something?
Quinn: What's wrong?

Sam: Something happened at work and I want to tell you now.
Quinn: What is it Sam?
Sam: Kinda private.
Quinn: -Turns to look at her mom- Can you bring Beth home?
Judy: Of course. -Goes to grab the stroller smiling-

Sam: -Looks at her and then looks at the passenger seat-
Quinn: -Goes to the drivers' door and opens it before going to sit on his lap- Someone just turned on.
Sam: -Sighs-
Quinn: -Goes to grab his neck- What's wrong?
Sam: -Sighs- I was hit on. Like seduced.

Quinn: Oh.
Sam: I just had to tell you. I was working on the car and when she came onto me. Wanted to kiss me and went in but I pushed her off.
Quinn: Wow, uhm....
Sam: Nothing happened. I just wanted you to hear the story from me first and what really happened. Remember how rumors spread here?
Quinn: -Nods- Want to go talk alone for a bit?
Sam: -Goes to close his door and smiles- We are on our street. -Drives slowly smiling-
Quinn: -Goes to lay her head down- We are not done talk about this okay? I want all the details.
Sam: Okay. -Sighs- Just promise that you are going to stay. I love you and only you.
Quinn: We will get through this.
Sam: -Nods scared as he drives home-

No comments:

Post a Comment