Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 652.2

Sam: Hell no, if anybody should apologize it's her.
Burt: Then you are fired.
Sam: Oh no Burt, that's not the way I mean it. She came onto me sexually. I just pushed her off. Please. -Looks at him-
Burt: -Looks at her and then goes to talk to her- Please give us a moment.
Jennifer: Sure. -Walks away-

Burt: -Goes back to Sam- Is that really what happened?
Sam: You didn't see how close she was. I am sorry but I am a husband first.
Burt: Of course, I understand. Plus, she comes on to all my guys.
Sam: Listen Burt, I know I have a shift until later but I really need to go.
Burt: Want to go talk to Quinn before it gets out?

Sam: Rumours get out fast I need to talk to her.
Burt: Of course. I will give you full pay for your shift.
Sam: Thank you so much Burt. You have done so much.
Burt: You are Finn's friend and you were part of my wedding. I know when you are lying now Sam and I know when it comes to Quinn or anything related to your relationship....
Sam: Okay,  I got to go. Uhm, My car is done right?
Burt: Yes, on the house.
Sam: Thanks. I did 2 1/2 hours already without a break anyways so legally, I am done work. And you owe me overtime.
Burt: Right, you are only here until 12.
Sam: Thanks. -Goes to grab his keys sighing, rushing home-

No comments:

Post a Comment