Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 652.1

Meanwhile at the garage:
Sam: -In the midst of working on a car, sweating-
Jennifer Ry: -Comes out to see the mechanic working on her car-

Jennifer's POV: Oh ya baby, that is the jock from McKinley who is dating the Head Cheerleader and in Glee. Time to cause some friction and finally get our crown back.

Sam: -Sighs as he drops his wrench- Shit. -Reaches for it-
Jennifer (Cheerleader, Carmel High) : -Looks at him and smirks- Here.

Sam: -Turns to look at her- Oh Hi. This your car?
Jennifer: Yeah. Just waiting for it to be done.
Sam: Sorry, might be a while. I get a break soon.
Jennifer: Oh, you do now?
Sam: Yes. I actually just wanted to ask you if there was anything specific you needed fixed. I mean, just an oil change by I want to make sure.

Jennifer: -Looks at him and goes to step close-
Sam: -Gets up and sees her get close to him- Please stop, I'm not interest in anything like that.
Jennifer: I am kinda interest in this. -Goes to kiss him-
Sam: -Pushes her off- Get off me bitch!
Burt: -Comes out and looks at him- Sam, don't make me fire you like your dad.
Sam: Sorry if your customer doesn't recognize what no means. -Walks away-
Burt: -Grabs his arm- Hey, apologize to her for what you just said, it is her car and the customer is always right.

No comments:

Post a Comment