Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 651

An hour later when Quinn is sitting in the living room with Beth:
Quinn: -Forgot that the appartment door is still open-
Judy: -Comes downstairs and knocks on the door- Quinn?
Quinn: -In a trance until she hears her name-
Judy: Quinn!
Quinn: -Turns to look at her mom- Sorry, hi mom.
Judy: Is everything okay?

Quinn: -Sighs- Can I talk to you about something?
Judy: Always.
Quinn: I just need advice about a situation you experienced. Cheating.
Judy: You think Sam is cheating on you?
Quinn: -Sighs- Crazy right?

Judy: No offence Quinn but to be honest, I am shocked you are even thinking that.
Quinn: It's just, oil change? At work? I thought he would do it at home?
Judy: Oh, that. I asked him to do it.
Quinn: You did?
Judy: Yes, I texted him late lat night and asked him. Told him that I wanted a certain oil. I thought, he works at a garage, might as well.
Quinn: Oh, thank god. He just went in.
Judy: -Chuckles- Listen, how about I go start a load of laundry and then we can spend some time together? You obviously want someone to talk to.
Quinn: Sounds nice. Coffee?
Judy: No, just give me 10 minutes and I will be back. -Gets up smiling-

Quinn's POV: My mom is right. Why would Sam cheat on me? I mean, he loves me and would never do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment