Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I Had A Miscarriage

Sam: -Looks at Quinn- What do you mean we were?
Quinn: -Looks at him- Sam, I really need you to promise me you will either start using protection or stop overall. -Tears up-
Sam: Hey, tell me...
Quinn: Okay so, recently I have felt a little weird.
Sam: -Nods- Okay.
Quinn: I went to the doctor recently and he told me I suffered a miscarriage.

Sam: -Looks at her- You mean?
Quinn: -Looks down-
Sam: -Goes to grab her neck and then holds her close kissing her head-
Quinn: -Goes to lay her head down on his shoulder and starts to cry-
Sam: Sh, it's okay. -Wraps his arm around her and then kisses her shoulder-
Quinn: -Goes to grab his hand- Please don't be mad. It wasn't my fault.
Sam: -Turns his head- I am not mad. -Tears up- I am just sad.
Quinn: You wanted another?
Sam: No, it's just for me, a miscarriage is like a death. That means there was a baby Quinn. Our baby. -Tears up- Our baby died.
Quinn: -Tears up when she hears that and then hugs him-
Sam: Can we just go sit in bed maybe? I need to just hold you as we eat.
Quinn: What about Beth?
Sam: I am going to tell my mom okay? She will understand why I need a few days. And Burt.
Quinn: About that. Can I tell you something about earlier?
Sam: What is it?
Quinn: I just wanted to let you know, I did actually think you were cheating earlier this morning.
Sam: What?

No comments:

Post a Comment