Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Cheating

Quinn: I know you didn't Sam.
Sam: -Looks at her- You really think that's the point? -Gets up mad-
Quinn: -Looks at him- Sam, what's wrong? Talk to me.
Sam: -Turns to look at her- What's wrong? Are you serious Quinn. Quinn, I am your husband. I married you, I love you and we have a daughter together. Yet you think you can just get past this? You just accused me of cheating.

Quinn: I know you didn't, isn't that all that matters?
Sam: No. Quinn, I was just at work. I go to work, I come here. Quinn, especially after what happened this morning you accuse me of that. Quinn, didn't you see the guilt in my eyes this morning?
Quinn: I know. -Looks down-
Sam: Quinn, do you know how mad this makes me right now? Just 2 hours ago, you saw me feeling guilty about almost cheating on you. You saw how much it hurt me. Imagine if I did it for real. If I am that hurt for almost doing it, you don't think I would be onmy hands and knees right now, begging you to forgive me because I know you are mad. Quinn, I get at the beginning of our relationship, at the beginning of the pregnancy. Then I can understand. But Quinn, we have been married for 4 months. I stood by you through out your 2 week coma.
Quinn: Sam, please. Don't let this get in between us.
Sam: It already has. Now, I am going to tell about a quote I told you once and I want you to think about when I said it, what it was and where I said it. When you figure that out come talk to me. The quote was about a promise I made about keeping my wedding ring on. Come find me. -Goes to walk away mad-
Quinn: -Looks at him confused and then starts to think about it-
Sam: -Goes to their bedroom so that he can look at a photo album-

No comments:

Post a Comment