Tuesday, July 14, 2015

It Was a Wedding Vow

An hour later when Quinn comes to their room:
Quinn: -Walks in to see Sam on their bed, looking at an album- Sam, I believe you wrote some personal vows that you would like to say to your bride.
Sam: -Turns to look at her- You remember?
Quinn: Quinn, we may have already exchanged rings and you may believe that it is time to kiss your new husband already but I have requested to add in another vow solely for you. Now that you have given me my wedding ring, I vow to you that I will keep it on my finger for the rest of my life as a sign of my continued faithfulness towards you and our marriage. Should you see the ring disappear, I vow to work hard to earn it back for as long as it shall take because my ring is a symbol of our love, our marriage and our faithful devotion to one another as husband and wife. -Walks over to his sife of the bed and then stands next to him-
Sam: You watched the wedding video?
Quinn: -Blushes- How do you think that?
Sam: You just said the entire paragraph by heart. But it works and I just want to let you know that I still mean what I said and I always will.
Quinn: -Smiles- Listen. Can we just move past all this? I am sorry I ever doubted you.
Sam: -Goes to get up smiling and then gets close to his beautiful wife-
Quinn: -Wraps her arms around his neck before going to kiss him softly-
Sam: -Smiles as he kisses her slowly, grabbing her waist-
Quinn: Before we get too far ahead of ourselves, can I ask you to come with me for a second?
Sam: -Confused- Okay?
Quinn: -Grabs his hand smiling and then leads him away to the washroom-
Sam: -Chuckles-

No comments:

Post a Comment