Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Not a Threat, a Promise

After going to hold Quinn in his arms:
Quinn: -Cuddled up to Sam as she puts her hand on his chest and her head on his shoulder-
Sam: -Goes to kiss her head softly- I love you Quinn and I am sorry.
Quinn: -Still has tears in her eyes- Sam, I can't do it anymore if you treat me like that.
Sam: And I will never do it again, I promise.
Quinn: You better Sam or I will leave.
Sam: -Looks down at her- Quinn....
Quinn: That is not a threat, it's a promise. Sam, I told you about my past. I told you how I felt. I told you what I did to become Quinn Fabray. I worked hard and went through a lot to get through all that. And I expect my husband of all people not to treat me the way I was treated. Sam, I love you but right now, I am not only hurt but right now Sam, after that. All I think about as I lay down here on your chest, in your arms is how it felt to hear the man I love say those things compared to other people. And you know what Sam, I didn't hurt just as much. I hurt twice as much because the man I love, the man who I share a daughter with, share my life with, the man who vowed to respect me as his equal.
Sam: I do Quinn. Please, I promise. Forever.
Quinn: -Grabs his hand- Sam, what are we going to go? I mean, I don't want to fight about this. I don't want to think about this, I just...
Sam: -Leans down and grabs her neck, going to kiss her softly-
Quinn: -Feels him kiss her and then rolls over onto his chest-
Sam: -Goes to roll over onto his side and then tugs her close to him before leaning over her and looking down into her eyes- Let me show you that I am sorry and deserve to be forgiven.
Quinn: -Looks up at him- Sam, you mean?
Sam: I want you to feel my love for you. I want to make sure you know when I say that I love you, I mean it and that this day was not something I want to remember..I want to show you how much I care for you, I want you to feel everything I feel for you.  Quinn....

No comments:

Post a Comment