Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I Want You to Feel my Love for You



Sam: Quinn, let me make love to you and allow me to let you feel my love for you. I want you to feel through every kiss, every touch, everything, how much I love you.
Quinn: -Goes to grab his neck and then kisses him softly before going to kiss his neck and rub his cheekbone- Let me think about it over lunch okay? I will tell you if I think you deserve it. -Smiles at him-
Sam: -Grabs her neck- Don't tell me if I deserve it, because I don't. Just tell me if you want it. Tell me if it can help make things better between meand the woman I love.
Quinn: -Kisses him smiling- Don't be long my love. I forgot to take my pill today and I ran out a few days ago.
Sam: Then what was in the bottle?
Quinn: Nothing. -Kisses him softly- Limited time offer.
Sam: -Smiles at his beautiful wife before kissing her and then going to get some lunch-
Quinn: -Smiles at him, feeling much happier, ready to let him take over and show her his love for her over the next few hours-

No comments:

Post a Comment