Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 667

A couple hours later as Sam comes out of the bedroom:
Sam: -Walks out of the bedroom smiling to see Quinn just wearing a small robe as she reheats some leftovers for supper-
Quinn: -Watches as the food heats up, glad that she and Sam worked things out, ready for a night alone.
Sam: -Goes to walk up behind Quinn and then cuddles up to her before going to grab her hand-
Quinn: -Feels her behind him and smiles, feeling his wedding band brush up against hers- Hi, supper is almost ready.
Sam: -Kisses her shoulder softly- Have I told you recently how much I love you and respect you?
Quinn: -Goes to grab his hand and intertwines their fingers- For the past few hours you have.

Sam: I just wanted to let you know that we have the weekend together okay? I told my mom we had a fight today and we wanted some time alone to just be together as husband and wife.
Quinn: What did she say?
Sam: -Kisses her shoulder softly- She said, good luck working things out and then she joked- Lets hope I get another grandchild out of this.
Quinn: You know, if I do get pregnant, there is no Glee anymore and we will have to work extra hard. I mean you wil have to get an extra job and more. Sam, we need to calm down because....
Sam: Hey, hey, calm down and turn around to look at me.
Quinn: -Turns around and goes to grab his neck before stepping closer to him and kissing him softly-
Sam: -Grabs her hip and kisses her slowly as they stand together in their kitchen-

No comments:

Post a Comment