Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 668

As Sam kisses her slowly:
Quinn: -Smiles as she rubs his neck while standing very close to her husband- I love you.
Sam: I love you too and I am not ready to get in a fight with you for a long time. You are my wife and the woman I love.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then goes to lay her head down on his shoulder- Shower or bath tonight?
Sam: -Puts his hand on her hip and then turns his head- Who said anything about being done or wanting to have you clean? Tonight, I am not getting dressed for bed. I am going to wait until the morning.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and grabs his neck before kissing him softly- Then in that case, come to bed when supper is ready. I will be waiting. -Runs her hand down his chest smiling and then walks away to the bedroom-
Sam: -Smiles at her and chuckles, ready for a beautiful night-

Quinn: -Smiles as she goes into the bedroom, ready to relax with Sam that night in their bed-
Sam: -Keeps cooking when he comes upon looking at his wedding band. He then remembers that it has a saying on it- In saeculum. -Smiles at the words- Wonder what that means? -Decides to ask Quinn about it when he goes to bed that night-

No comments:

Post a Comment