Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 669

Once supper is ready as Sam comes into the bedroom:
Sam: -Comes in to see Quinn standing near the skylight-
Quinn: -Looks up at the sunset smiling as she thinks about Sam and how much he loves her-
Sam: -Decides to set the food down on the bed and walks over to her, cuddling up to her from behind- Someone likes the skylight.
Quinn: -Smiles as she feels his arms wrap around her tight-
Sam: -Goes to grab her hand and rubs it before going to grab her waist- Can I tell you something Quinn?

Quinn: What is it?
Sam: -Goes to whisper in her ear- Quinn, I want to let you know that right now, I am living the dream. I have a family with the woman I love. Our family will someday grow but I don't want to control that anymore. If we are blessed with another pregnancy then we are blessed. No more. My life is with you. Our life is all about luck now. If we get the blessing of another baby, we will raise Beth and the baby together forever. No more controlling it. I love you and I am never leaving. I am sorry for what I said earlier.
Quinn: I know you are.
Sam: But just remember, I am here to help you both to raise our daughter and to help you realize your dreams. We are not giving up anymore and we are not going to stop wanting to feel all of each other's love. Just promise me that you will trust me when I say that together, there are no limites. You will one day be my Yale or Harvard Graduate. Whether that be a married mother of 1 or married mother of 2. You will reach your dream with me by your side forever.
Quinn: -Smiles- Just not this year. I am not ready to do another high school year with it.
Sam: Okay. Then we will calm down. Listen, I know we said shower together but what do you say we take a bath before supper then, we can get dressed. I will try and control myself Quinn. -Grabs her hands and intertwines their fingers- And we will realize our dreams together, forever.
Quinn: -Smiles- I like that idea.
Sam: -Smiles as he holds her close- Then tonight, I will hold you in my arms like I will every night for the rest of my life.
Quinn: -Smiles as she turns around in his arms and then looks at him. She then puts her hand on hs chest and goes to kiss him softly- I love you.
Sam: I love you too. -Grabs her hand smiling and then leads her away to the washroom so that they can take a bath together-

No comments:

Post a Comment