Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 670

Once Sam and Quinn are in the washroom:
Sam: -In the middle of filling up the bath as he checks the water-
Quinn: -Standing against the counter as she looks at him-
Sam: -Gets up when the water his ready and then turns around to look at Quinn. He then walks over to her and grabs her neck- Bubbles or no. -Goes to kiss him softly- I prefer the no bubbles option but...
Quinn: -Starting to get nervous-
Sam: -Confused and grabs herneck before going to kiss her softly- Are you okay?

Quinn: Truth? -Grabs his hand-
Sam: -Rubs her hand- Always.
Quinn: I am nervous. Sam, we are doing it again.
Sam: What?
Quinn: We are taking every chance we have to get sexual.

Sam: That is not what I am doing Quinn. I am taking every chance to take it slow with you and show you how much I love you, cherish you and only want to do this with you.
Quinn: Sam, is this because you want to make up for saying you will leave me. Because....
Sam: A little because I never meant to say that. But it is also because I want to just relax with you and help you relax. This bath is a good place for a massage. But I will understand if...
Quinn: -Goes to kiss him softly- Sam, I am scared. I am not ready to be a mom to 2 babies.
Sam: Okay, then we won't. I will go get dressed okay? I promise Quinn.
Quinn: No...-Looks at him and then tears up before running off-
Sam: Quinn!. -Confused as he runs out to her-

No comments:

Post a Comment