Thursday, July 16, 2015

Mother-Daughter-Son Call

Mary: We are meeting the realtor at 4. I knew you might wanted to stay a little later than lunch so I made sure.
Sam: Sure. Judy, do you remember where Rachel Berry lives?
Judy: Yes, I have been there before to pick Quinn up.
Sam: Okay, well do you mind meetng us here to bring our car back home?

Judy: Okay, you want me to bring Beth to see you guys?
Quinn: It's okay. If you bring her, I will be torn. I want to spend the day out.
Sam: -Chuckles- Okay. Well the breakfast downstairs might be ready soon so we need to go. Our friends are waiting.
Mary: Did they stare at you guys last night?
Quinn: We got a room last night. Very private.
Judy: That was nice of them to give the married couple time alone in a private room.

Quinn: -Smiles at Sam- Listen, we need to get going. I am getting hungry.
Judy: Okay, see you later sweet pea.
Quinn: -Chuckles and looks at Sam before hanging up-

After hanging up:
Sam: -Gets up and then goes to put his phone in his pocket- I am keping it for emergencies okay?
Quinn: Okay. Now lets go, I meant it when I said I was hungry.
Sam: -Nods and gets up chuckling before going to grab their bag-
Quinn: -Grabs his hand smiling and then leads him downstairs-

No comments:

Post a Comment