Thursday, July 16, 2015

How Was Beth?

After getting dressed as Sam goes to grab his phone:
Sam: -Unplugs his phone charger and goes to pack it-
Quinn: -Smiles as she lays down in bed still- How do you think Beth was last night? I mean, we weren't there. First time.
Sam: I am about to call my mom if you want to listen in.
Quinn: Of course I want to listen in.

Sam: -Chuckles as he grabs his phone and goes to call his mom, putting it on speaker- Lets hope she answers.
Quinn: I am sure she will.
PC Mary: -Answers- Morning Sam.
Sam: Hi mom, you are on speaker with me and Quinn. -Goes to sit next to Quinn smiling-
PC Mary: Oh, good morning sweetie.
Quinn: Hi Mary. How was Beth last night?
PC Judy: -Walking with her friend with the phone on speaker- It went great Quinn. She obeyed and everything.
Sam: Oh, hi Judy.
PC Mary: We are walking right now so, she is on speaker with us.
Quinn: Okay. Well do you might watching Beth a little longer? We might spend the day here. Party.
PC Judy: Of course, you deserve to get some time out with your friends that you have missed.
PC Mary: Oh Sam, think you can drop by a house we picked? I wanted to show you. We are planning to bid on it so I want to get parental approval for when we babysit Beth.
Quinn: -Looks at Sam and smiles-
Sam: I like that idea. I wouldn't mind knowing where you might live.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- Can we do late afternoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment