Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 505

The Next Morning when Sam and Quinn are woken up:
Sam: -Laying down next to Quinn as he puts his arm accross her body-
Quinn: -Facing away from him, revealing her entire chest to the door-
Rachel: -Walks in to wake them up- Oh my god!
Quinn: -Walks up when she hears Rachel and realizes she isn't wearing a bra so she tugs the covers up- Rachel. Good morning.
Sam: -Feels Quinn move and wraps his arm around her tight-

Rachel: Sorry, I should've knocked.
Sam: -Goes to kiss Quinn's shoulder- Stop moving Quinn. I'm tired. -Goes to rub her leg under the covers-
Quinn: -Rolls over in his arms- Rachel.
Sam: -Opens his eyes and then looks at Rachel before holding Quinn close- Good morning.
Rachel: Uhm, breakfast is ready downstairs. We are going in the pool today if you want to join us.

Quinn: Can you just give us a little time?
Rachel: -Nods and walks away-
Quinn: -Looks at Sam and sighs as she turns his head, kissing him softly- I loved last night.
Sam: -Smiles at her- I am sorry about the no bra part.
Quinn: It's okay, she shouldn't hve come in. -Kisses him again- I love you so much.
Sam: -Smiles and then kisses her again- Listen, do we need to shower if we are going in the pool or?
Quinn: It's okay. We'll take a bath together tonight.
Sam: -Nods and kisses her smiling before getting up to go get changed- I will just get changed in here okay?
Quinn: Go ahead, it's not like I haven't seen all of you before. -Winks-
Sam: -Chuckles and then goes to open their dufflebag, grabbing some clothes to get changed-

No comments:

Post a Comment