Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 508

After making their way downstairs when Sam and Quinn are in the kitchen:
Sam: -Walks into the kitchen to see Rachel ready to leave for her jog- Uhm, Rachel. Where are you going?
Rachel: Oh, you guys are down here already?
Quinn: You said Breakfast.
Rachel: I decided to give you guys extra time. I thought you would take twice as long. I was going to wake the rest of the couples up when I got back.

Sam: -Chuckles- We don't take much time.
Rachel: I also wanted to give you first dibs at he shower because I didn't know what happened last night.
Quinn: -Looks at Sam- That is kinda considerate. Listen, how about we make breakfast for everybody?
Rachel: Okay, we are 21 today.
Quinn: Woah, how did we get to 21.
Rachel: Uhm, we ahve more people coming. I wanted to ask you guys first if I could invite Shelby or not?
Quinn: Definatively not. I am not in the mood to have her here.
Rachel: Okay. Listen, how about you bring Beth? Everybody wants to meet her. Can we?
Sam: -Looks at Quinn and then thinks about it- Want to think about it?
Quinn: Can we think about it Rachel? We'll go talk on the porch okay?
Sam: -Smiles at her and then goes to lead her away-

Rachel's POV: Lets hope they say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment