Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 509.1

After leading Quinn to the porch:
Sam: -Goes to stand next to her and wraps his arm around her- So, how are we going to decide?
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest and then kisses him smiling- Want to just talk about it and then we can do pros and cons?
Sam: I already know there are going to be more cons than pros though.

Quinn: -Sighs- They would stop asking us. Plus, they just want to meet her so, that doesn't have to mean the entire party.
Sam: But 21 people? Isn't that a little bit too fast. I mean we bring her in and say, here Beth, meet 21 of our friends at just a few weeks old. That worries me. I mean, is she ready for that? To be bombarded by people?
Quinn: Then again, it might go okay. You never know, there is a chance. And we could tell them that we need to have ground rules. They could accomodate us.
Sam: But what if people we don't want her to meet come as in Puck and Shelby?
Quinn; Then we will tell Rachel that she can't have her mom here. And Puck can be kept away. There is always the possibility of going inside if it either gets too loud or too busy?

Sam: I also kinda had plans for while we are here.
Quinn: Like what?
Sam: I was hoping to just hold you close in the pool and maybe either sing with our friends because I know they will play music or just kiss you sometimes.
Quinn: -Steps closer to him smiling and goes to kiss him smiling- That does sound nice.
Sam: -Grabs her waist smiling and kisses her slowly- Plus, I want to be able to rub your skin sometimes like when I put sunscreen on you.
Quinn: Not too sexual. We are going to have fun with our friends-
Sam: Then I think we just got our answer to whether or not we are going to bring Beth here.
Quinn: How?

No comments:

Post a Comment