Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Morning Walk Part 4

Quinn: -Turns her head to look at him- Do you think it is coming in between us and our marriage?
Sam: -Sighs- I know it sounds weird because it is the club that led us to here, that led us on this journey, that really led to Beth being born and led to us being marriage but I promise to you right now that it is always second to us. I promised that to myself too when we agreed. I want to save it so bad but not this way.
Quinn: -Sighs- I have seen it too Sam. I feel also like, once we start doing Glee, we won't have this much time together.
Sam: So we are reconsidering I guess.

Quinn: I just can't stand to see us this stressed on a daily basis. I am going to have so much on my mind already in August that I am not going to have this. I mean, Beth is going to be at home or in the daycare without her parents.Without us.
Sam: -Nods- That must worry you. But what we could always do is try around the end of summer and just give it a test run. we don't have to decide on Glee until the beginning of the tryouts. I am just scared though that if we start, we won't be able to get out easily.
Quinn: Oh my god, the guilt, the shame, the stress it will bring on. Tell me about it. Rachel still texts me asking if I am doing the vocal exercises saying that she wants me to take her place. I mean just shut up already.
Sam: And let me guess, when we get sexual, all that stress, all of the other people that are stresing you out of your mind just disappear?
Quinn: Yes. And it feels like paradise. I can't lie to you Sam, I am already considering like just telling Rachel no. I mean, if I feel the pressure right now, without the homework and the seperation anxiety, then imagine when we start Glee.
Sam: -Sighs- Then we are dropping out. There is no way I can do this without you and there is no way I can do this with you freaking out. Have you been reading the e-mails recently?
Quinn: No, I have been trying to keep myself in a bubble with just me, you and Beth to work things out. But I have been checking.
Sam: And let me guess, Glee is part of the e-mails that you get.
Quinn: Most of them. I mean from new vocal exercises Rachel found for me and my after birth voice to dancing. It is driving me nuts. And then Jesse is probably brain washing her. He is e-mailing me too so uch I just have it set up to delete the e-mails. I am worried that I will explode after 2-3 weeks of Glee just with Rachel and Jesse alone. That is without Santana and Brittany. Trust me, they are going to be pissed at me for quitting Cheerios.

No comments:

Post a Comment