Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Morning Walk Part 3

Sam: Okay so this is going to sound weird but I kinda already had an idea of what my dream life with you as my wife would be. How our life would be?
Quinn: Does that include Beth?
Sam: Oh, it would've included any child we ever had. I did imagine that. What I didn't imagine is having to actually yell at people and beg people for privacy. I was thinking an appartment and eventually, a home but now, thanks to the stupid mess we are in, I can't give you that.
Quinn: Well, luckily, I don't need that.

Sam: -Smiles- I still wish I could. I just worry about it sometimes. I mean Quinn, we have not had the easiest start to our marriage. You have to agree with me on that.
Quinn: Of course, that is a fact, not a question. But I am ready to fight for you and me just as much as you are.
Sam: And I am happy about that but I mean, what happens if one day, we just get to a point where we can't? It scares me Quinn.
Quinn: -Sighs- I get why. Because now, you don't just have to think about how much it would hurt me and you both but because of Beth?
Sam: -Sighs- I haven't thought about it that far. Right now, I am really just talking about us. Quinn, there is no one out there like you. You are my Lucy Quinn. It's just, after yesterday I want to tell you right now that I want you to talk to me if we have problems. I feel like you have been hiding your feelings and I want to know what they are and I also want to let you know that if you tell me that you are worried for us and that you want to talk, I will cancel my shift.
Quinn: Sam, you can't do that. We need the money.

Sam: Yes, our family needs the money. But if the family that I am working to provide for isn't there anymore, then what is the point. Trust me Quinn, if I could, I would just pay someone and let them take on our problems but that is not how this world works. Our world works as a team and it works in a way that you need to work things out together as Husband and Wife. I mean, we need to work things out as parents and equals. I also just wanted to ask you something too while we are out.
Quinn: Like I said, if you ever need to ask me anything or talk to be about something, do it.
Sam: Well, I want to know if you would agree right now that if we don't resolve our problems by the end of the summer, Glee will always come last. I know we promised them but I am scared right now Quinn. I mean, so many people are counting on us and to be honest, I feel the pressure coming on me and I am starting to wonder if it is coming out in our daily life and starting to come in between our marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment