Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Morning Walk Part 1

(I know that is really Emma Roberts but not in this story okay?)
An hour later when Sam and Quinn are ready to leave:
Quinn: -Comes upstairs to see Sam talking to her mom-
Sam: Yes, we want to walk alone. It'll be nice. I mean, it is a beautiful day out and I have a shift later.
Judy: Of course. Here are some waters though. It is hot outside.
Quinn: Thanks mom.
Sam: -Smiles at her- Hey. You look great.

Quinn: Not too revealing?
Sam: Quinn, you are fine. Plus, I am not really the best judge as your husband who's opinion doesn't really matter because you are beautiful all the time.
Quinn: Stop it. -Goes to grab his hand-
Judy: -Smiles at them- Still playful as ever.
Sam: Not as much as before though. -Intertwines their fingers and then looks at her- Uhm, we sholdn't be long.
Judy: Call me if you need a ride. And keep Beth cold.
Sam: I have a moist towel on her to make sure.

Quinn: Smart.
Sam: Yes. Now c'mon before it gets too hot so we can't go. I like doing a morning walk because it is colder.
Quinn: -Chuckles as she slips her sandals on as she and Sam go for a walk together with Beth-

No comments:

Post a Comment