Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 683

The Next Morning as Quinn wakes up:
Quinn: -Wakes up alone in bed, hoping to feel Sam's arms around her-
Sam: -Feeding Beth in the nursery- Someone sure is hungry.
Beth: -Enjoys the taste of the milk and smiles-
Sam: -Smiles when he sees she is done feeding before going to burp her, setting the bottle down- Mommy is going to love that someone already ate. Daddy loves it too

Quinn: -Goes to get up smiling and then grabs her robe, putting it on-
Sam: -Didn't think she could hear her through the door-
Quinn: -Goes to slide the pocket door to the nursery before looking at him- Keep thinking that daddy loves it just because he is feeding you Beth. You will learn later in life when you have kids the real reasons dads love to have babies fed while they are still tired and need sleep-
Sam: -Turns around to see her and smiles. He then walks over to her and then leans down to kiss her softly- Did I wake you up?
Quinn: No..
Sam: Well, you can go back to sleep. I was about to head out for a run.
Quinn: Why did you shower already?
Sam: I didn't. I just didn't want our daughter to see something her mommy enjoys at times.
Quinn: -Grabs his neck smiling- You have a dirty mind Samuel Evans. I love you.
Sam: -Goes to kiss her smiling- I love you too but hey, how about you go get dressed. I normally go for a run or walk before I take a shower so...
Quinn: Oh, I am not getting in the shower with you.
Sam: I mean, come for a morning run, walk or jog with me.
Quinn: What about Beth?
Sam: If we walk, I can carry her on my chest.
Quinn: I would like that. Breakfast first?
Sam: I will go start it. Get everything ready okay?
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then goes to kiss him softly- Shower first, I got breakfast.
Sam: -Smiles at her and then goes to take a shower-

No comments:

Post a Comment