Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chatper 617

Once Sam and Quinn are outside:
Quinn: -Rushes to the passenger side-
Sam: -Goes to talk to her and stands in front of her-
Quinn: -Looks at him and then cuddles up to him, starting to cry-
Sam: -Hugs her tight- Sh..
Quinn: -Puts her hands on his chest-
Sam: -Turns his head and then leans down to kiss her softly- Listen, when we are home, I don't give a damn if we have family, I don't give a damn if it is wrong to be close to you all the time. But right now, you need me and I want you.

Quinn: -Nods- Listen, lets just go to a motel somewhere for tonight okay?
Sam: Okay. Tonight, it will be me, you and Beth. Luckily she is asleep right now and we get time.
Quinn: Okay. Can we just leave now?
Sam: Go get in the car.
Quinn: -Nods smiling-
Sam: -Smiles at her and then goes to get in the drivers' seat-
Quinn: -Goes to get in the car smiling, ready to go somewhere in private-

No comments:

Post a Comment