Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 618

After going to the motel he used to live at:
Quinn: Sam, here?
Sam: -Looks at her- It is a place where we were always happy and it was just a place where I had some good memories with you.
Quinn: -Looks at him and goes to grab her his hand- Relaxing in bed today?
Sam: -Smiles at her- Not to sexual okay?

Quinn: -Smiles as she looks down- Right now, all I need is my husband's arms around me as he kisses me.
Sam: -Looks at her and goes to intertwine their fingers before kissing her hand- Will that make you happy?
Quinn: Yes.
Sam: Then let me go get a key...
Quinn: I got it. You grab the bags.
Sam: -Nods smiling- Don't be long.

Quinn: -Gets out smiling, ready to get them a key-
Sam: -Smiles as he watches her walk away before going to grab their bags so that they can just be alone and relax in a motel room-
Beth: -Stays asleep the entire time-
Sam: -Smiles at his beautiful daughter as he walks by, glad she is still asleep-

No comments:

Post a Comment