Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 616.2

Quinn: I can't believe you called me a slut!
Rachel: I didn't mean to imply it.
Quinn: Yes, well just like always, you never think or give a damn about what others think. It's always about Rachel and Glee. And you know what, if you want to save it, you will have to do it without me.
Rachel: We ca....
Quinn: If we can't have the privacy we ask for or the respect we should get as friends, then you don't get us.

Rachel: Quinn, I real...
Quinn: We are leaving and that is final.
Sam: -Comes back upstairs- I thought you were going to pack the car.
Quinn: I was until Rachel stopped me.
Sam: -Walks over to her and then rubs her waist before kissing her head-
Quinn: Let's just go home. I want privacy.

Sam: Go outside okay? I have all the bags ready and we can just go home.
Quinn: -Nods- Thank you.
Sam: -Kisses her head again softly- No more talking, lets just go outside and we can go home.
Quinn: -Nods and grabs his hand so that they can go out to the car together and go home-

No comments:

Post a Comment