Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 590.1

After calling Rachel when Quinn hears Sam come back:
Sam: -Sees her hang up- What did she say?
Quinn: -Turns around- She said that she can host us. She understands and actually doesn't mind.
Sam: Hey, while we are there, I want you to talk to her about those vocal exercises.
Quinn: I will. Now, I packed a few days of clothes. I don't know how long we are staying.
Sam: Okay, well should we go buy some milk?
Quinn: I packed the cooler. In there I have some milk.

Sam: Want me to bring my laptop?
Quinn: Yes, I want to do something whle we are there.
Sam: What?
Quinn: Maybe we can move out. I mean Sam....I am scared with all this fighting between your parents and my mom if it will come between us and you will take sides.
Sam: Hey. -Walks over to her and cuddles up to her- Look up at me..
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest and looks up at him-

Sam: -Goes to push a strand of hair behind her ear- The only side I am ever going to take is yours. When there are conflicts between our families, I am neutral. Forever because I am no longer just an Evans. I am a Fabray too because I am married to you. I promise Quinn. And recently, I feel the tensions that have been around us and to be honest, I am considering moving if it will make you happy, maky us happy. We can tell Judy that we are moving and that we are going to rent this place out. We will keep the revenue. I promise Quinn, tell me what you want me to do and I will make you happy. -Grabs her neck as he stands close to her while leaning his forehead against hers-
Quinn: -Rubs his chest- I am just scared Sam. I mean, we are only 17 and you want to go live alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment