Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 589

After getting out of the bath:
Sam: -Standing in the bedroom with a towel around his waist as he lets Quinn get dressed first-
Quinn: -Yells from the closet- Oh Sam, don't forget to pack a baby bag if we bring Beth. We also need the travel crib.
Sam: I know, I am going to go get that. -Walks over to the nursery in their room to grab it-
Quinn: -Smiles before coming out of the closet-
Sam: -Grabs it easily and then walks back out to the bed-

Quinn: C'mon, you couldn't at least put some boxers and some shorts on Sam? I mean...
Sam: -Walks over to her smiling and then goes to wrap his arms around her while setting the crib down on the bed-
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest and smiles-
Sam: -Grabs her neck and leans down to kiss her softly- I love you. Now, can you take over while I got get ready? I will do it in the closet too.

Quinn: Uhm, what did you pack so far?
Sam: My clothes and the baby bag is always ready Quinn. Just need to go grab some bottles from the fridge.
Quinn: How many nights are we staying?
Sam: I assumed 1 because it is not cheap.
Quinn: Which one are we going to? The one you used to....
Sam: No, I am taking us to the nicer one. Bad memories there.
Quinn: Okay. Well, uhm. Go get dressed and then we can get going.
Sam: Actually listen, how about you call one of our friends. Tell them we got into a fight with our parents and we need a place to relax. They might help.
Quinn: I might call Rachel and Jesse. Tlak to them about parenthood.
Sam: Okay. Plus, it'll be nice to hang out with friends.
Quinn: Okay, I will do that. Go get dressed now. -Smiles at him and then pushes him away-
Sam: -Chuckles and goes to get dressed-
Quinn: -Goes to grab her phone smiling so that she can call Rachel-

No comments:

Post a Comment