Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 588.2

Sam: What would you say me and you go to a motel somewhere and be guaranteed some time alone. I am tired of having to worry about getting a phone call to go upstairs or having to have your mom. We can just be alone in a nice motel, no contact with the outside world because our phones can be turned off and we can just be alone.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- I like that idea. I feel like that is what we need. All I feel when we are down here is tense.
Sam: -Smiles at her- And you don't mind just leaving Beth behind so we can recuperate together or do you want to bring her? I don't mind Quinn. Lets have a family outing. We can play with her on the bed with some of her toys while we cuddle in bed.
Quinn: -Grabs his neck and kisses him softly- As long as tonight there is no...
Sam: I am not going to wear my boxers tonight. I am wearing some shorts and a shirt. I am going to get changed here actually so that we don't have to get up except when we order a pizza for us. I promise. Just me, you and Beth in true privacy.
Quinn: -Smiles athim and kisses him softly- Lets get out and then we can get ready for this night alone.
Sam: -Smiles and lets her go-
Quinn: -Gets out of the bath smiling and goes to grab her robe again-
Sam: -Smiles at her and grabs his toel so that they can go get ready for a night out-

No comments:

Post a Comment