Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 588.1

After getting the bath ready as Sam sits back and relaxes:
Sam: -Has the jets on as he breathes and relaxes-
Quinn: -Walks in to see him waiting for her-
Sam: -Concentrating on how the water feels on his tense muscles-
Quinn: -Walks over to the bath in her robe and then looks at him- Want me to face you or face away?
Sam: -Opens his eyes and smiles at her- Facing me.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then takes off her robe-
Sam: -Smiles at her-
Quinn: -Steps into the bath and then goes to sit on his lap, facing him before putting her hand on his chest- Listen, I say after this we get dressed okay? Well at least not be as sexual.
Sam: I understand. Plus, all I really need right now is this. -Leans up and kisses her softly- And a little bit of this. -Kisses her again as he puts his hands on her back and rubs it- As me and my beautiful wife sit in bed or on the couch or anywhere.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and rubs his chest as she goes to kiss him slowly- Do you remember something we tried to do a few days ago?
Sam: What was that?
Quinn: We tried to just look at the wedding album. What do you say we cuddle up to one another in bed and do that again? Or we can take our bikes out for a ride.
Sam: I almost forgot about those. Luckily your mom let me have hers.
Quinn: Lets just get out of here. We need to get away I think. Just me and you on a bike ride.
Sam: -Smiles at her- For thenight?
Quinn: What do you mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment