Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 590.2

Sam: Well, it doesn't have to be alone. We could always ask Rachel if she wanted to come live with us. I mean, they are still living with her dads and they are engaged and expecting. They need space too.
Quinn: Listen, how about we stop this conversation for now and wait until we are at Rachel's. No sense talking about it between us if we aren't going to talk about it with them.
Sam: Okay. -Smiles at her-
Quinn: -Runs her hand down his chest- I love you.
Sam: -Goes to rub her arm again- I love you too and I am sorry if we are not in the best place at the moment. But for now, it is time to just relax, recover and just remember how much I love you.
Quinn: -Smiles as she steps close to him and goes to kiss him softly- I love you.
Sam: -Smiles at her and grabs her hand- Here, lets finish packing and then we will go upstairs to get Beth. Then we will leave together in my car.
Quinn: Can you go get the seat set up?

Sam: Okay, come see me soon. -Smiles as he lets her go and then leaves to go get the car ready to leave-
Quinn: -Continues to pack their bags until they are ready to go-

No comments:

Post a Comment