Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 591

After going upstairs:
Sam: -Goes to set their bags near the front door when he hears Judy in the living room-
Judy: -Has Beth on her lap as she plays with her-
Sam: -Walks over to her smiling- Looks like someone is having fun with our daughter.
Judy: -Goes to look up at him- Sam....
Sam: Save it Judy, I am not in the mood. I am here to get Beth because we are going to our friends for a while.

Judy: Did I make you that mad?
Sam: As I said, we are not talking about this. You are just going to have to realize it by yourself. But for now, I am here to collect my princess. -Goes to pick Beth up smiling and then holds her close- Hi sweetie. -Kisses her head as he lays her head on his chest- We are going to see aunt Rachel today. You excited?
Beth: -Just cuddles up to her dad-
Sam: -Goes to walk over to the patio door and opens it to go get the stroller-

Quinn: -Comes up with some bags- Here Sam, you want the sling for now?
Sam: -Turns around to look at her smiling- It's okay, you look beautiful by the way.
Quinn: -Smiles at him-
Judy: You really do sweetie.
Quinn: -Just ignores her because she is mad at her- Did you want me to grab some shakes for you before we leave?
Sam: Uhm, I already packed the powder so it's okay.
Quinn: Where are your keys? I will go put some stuff in the car.
Sam: -Smiles as he walks back over to her to give them to her- Here. -Grabs them from his pocket and gives them to her before leaning in to kiss her softly- Just ignore your mom. I am not in the mood.
Quinn: -Nods- Here, let me bring her outside with me. I will put her in the seat.
Sam: -Nods smiling and passes Beth to her smiling-
Quinn: -Grabs her smiling and then grabs a bag before heading outside-
Sam: -Goes into the garage so that he can get the stroller-
Judy: -Sighs and goes to help her because she wants to apologize-
Quinn: -Doesn't see her mom walk behind her as she goes out to the car-

No comments:

Post a Comment