Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 592.1

After going to put Beth in the car seat:
Quinn: -Sets her down softly before putting her bag down-
Judy: -Walks up behind her- Here, let me help you.
Quinn: -Goes to buckle Beth up when she hears her mom. She then turns around to look at her- No, just leave it.
Judy: Quinny.
Quinn: No! Stop it. I am not forgiving you this easily. Mom, you are being so ignorant right now. I am married. I am no longer Quinn Fabray. I am Quinn Evans, as in Mrs. Samuel Evans. I am married and I want privacy int he basement appartment that we are shortly going to move out of.
Judy: I thought it was Fabray-Evans.
Quinn: No. I am getting it changed. Quinn Fabray is your daughter. Quinn Evans is a married woman who deserves privacy with her husband. I am done mom. You came down there 3 times without our permission. Mom, I was in bed with my husband. How can I forgive you for that especially after we talked about that? Mom, do you know how I feel right now?

Judy: You feel hurt and unappreciated.
Quinn: No, I feel violated. I feel unrespected, I feel betrayed, I feel like you don't respect me anymore.
Judy: Quinny.
Quinn: It's Quinn. Stop it. Now I want to listen to you here. I am tired of letting Sam fight for me. I have been scared to say anything because of how generous you have been to us but now mom, I am putting my foot down and you better listen up and not interupt me. And do not say that I am being rude as your daughter, I am talking to you right now as a married woman. Is that clear?
Judy: -Nods-

No comments:

Post a Comment