Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 678.2

Sam: -Goes to grab Quinn's neck- We started our family at the right time in our lives because we love each other. This is the path we were meant to take. The path that led us to where we are today. The path that led us to this moment where I did this. -Leans down and kisses her softly before grabbing her waist-
Quinn; -Feels him kiss her and feels the passion, the love and the comfort that he brings her every day whenever he holds her, kisses her and just stands next to her-
Sam: -Runs his hand up her shirt and then pulls away- Let me take you far today. I need to show you my love tonight. That is what this fight was about so can we?
Quinn: -Goes to grab his shirt and tugs his lips against hers- Lets go sleep in our room insted of the couch tonight if we are going to.
Sam: Are you okay with this?
Quinn: Yes because I need you without anything holding us back.
Sam: Here, let me feed her. Then I will put her in the nursery in our room.
Quinn: No, you go get comfortable. I will be right there.
Sam: Yes. -Leans down and kisses her smiling- I love you so much and you are my forever.
Quinn: I love you too.
Sam: -Goes to kiss her one last time before going to the bedroom where he plans to make love to his Queen-

No comments:

Post a Comment