Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 678.1

After walking over to the kitchen:
Sam: -Walks up with Beth's blanket- Here, you forgot her blanket.
Quinn: Oh, thanks. -Grabs it as she holds Beth against her chest-
Sam: -Smiles as he stands in front of her before stepping closer to her and leaning down to kiss her- Listen, do you mind doing me a favor?
Quinn: What is it?
Sam: Do you mind putting a bra on? Quinn, I am sorry. I just don't want to risk getting too turned on.
Quinn: -Sighs- Okay.
Sam: Quinn...you know I am just doing what's best for us right? I hate asking but I feel like I have to or else....

Quinn: We will have a repeat of Beth?
Sam: Hey, I told you I never even would say that.
Quinn: You didn't have too. -Walks away-
Sam: -Stops her- I want to wait Quinn. Quinn, we are young and we have a long life ahead of us. Is it wrong for me to ask you to want to wait? Quinn, I love you and I am your husband. I want what's best for you. What's best for us. Quinn, can I be honest with you?
Quinn: I guess.
Sam: This was never the place I dreamed of living with my wife and my daughter. But you know what? I don't care. Because now I see what really matters. We may live in your mother's basement but we are living here together as husband and wife. As proud parents and most importantly, in a home filled with love. That is all I need right now. A home filled with love, hope and promise for a bright future not only for me, for you and for Beth as individuals but for us as a couple and us as a family. The family that me and the woman I love started at the right time in our life because of one thing and one thing only.
Quinn: And what is that thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment