Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 679

After feeding Beth as Quinn walks into their bedroom:
Quinn: -Doesn't see Sam in bed- Sam?
Sam: In here. -Gets a new iaper out to change Beth-
Quinn: -Walks into the nursery smiling- Oh, so somebody wants to tease me.
Sam: And get everything set up.
Quinn: -Smiles- Tomorrow, I say we go for a swim with her.

Sam: Where though?
Quinn: I say we look it up tonight on the laptop and talk about what places we trust.
Sam: Okay, I understand and I am okay with that.
Quinn: -Nods- Sorry, it's just. I think you were right about waiting.

Sam: -Smiles- I am fine with that Quinn. Now here, let me get her changed.
Quinn: You sure you aren't mad?
Sam: -Goes to grab Beth and then grabs Quinn's hand- Like I said out there...-Intertwines their fingers before stepping close to her and kissing her hand- All I need is right here.
Quinn: Okay but, can we agree to go back to the touching. I am really in need of that sometimes.
Sam: Of course. Now, you either help in here or you go wait in bed with the laptop. I mean it about looking for the pool. It's early.
Quinn: Okay. -Smiles at him and then goes out to the bed- I'm putting a bra on by the way.
Sam: Be my guest.
Quinn: -Chuckles on her way out and and goes to put on some lingerie to tease her husband-

No comments:

Post a Comment