Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 677.2

Sam: I didn't say it directly because to tell you the truth Quinn, you are not and should never think what you are. And to be honest Quinn, I am dying to ask you this but please do me a favor and don't go back to the cheerios.
Quinn: Why?
Sam: From now on, I just want to lay low at school. If we go back to what we were last year. The "It" Couple, people will look at our every move not only as the power couple of the school but as husband and wife and as parents. You know how rumors fly around McKinley. -Goes to run his hand up her shirt- Quinn, I am not going to let them bring our daughter into our life at school. If we lay low and stay out of the pblic eye, Beth is safe. But if we do decide to go back to cheerleading, Well, you do...then we will be back in the public eye and so will Beth.
Quinn: -Sighs- I guess you are right.
Sam: Plus Quinn, I don't want to deal with the stress that Coach Sylvester might put you under.
Quinn, you are already going to be going through a lot and I am going to be by your side all the time but, are you really ready to face everybody not just as a teenage mother, a member of the Glee club and a member of the Cheerios? That combination is Social Suicide. I am not joining football because I would rather be here with you and Beth. And with Finn as the Quarterback and you a cheerleader, since you have history, it will create more rumors that I can't handle.
Quinn: You mean cheating rumors.
Sam: Listen, before you get mad, just hear me out okay?
Quinn: Okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment