Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 677.1

After feeding Beth together as Sam sits down on the couch:
Sam: -Smiles as he looks at Beth as she lays down on her stomach next to them while cuddling up to Quinn underneath the covers-
Quinn: -Lays her head down on his shoulder as she rubs his chest- You know what, just doing this actually isn't that bad.
Sam: -Smiles at her as he sloutches down against some pillows while wrapping his arms around her- Yes and this is all I need Quinn. My beautiful wife close to me in my arms.
Quinn: You haven't told me yet how it felt you know, like you promised in the kitchen?

Sam: Well, it is hard because it is just so magical. I mean, the relief, the pleasure. -Goes to run his hand up her shirt to rub circles on her back when he realizes she isn't wearing a bra- No bra?
Quinn: I knew you were sleeping in PJs and so was so I thought my husband would need at least a little pleasure.
Sam: -Smiles at her and then goes to rub her leg-
Quinn: -Rubs his chest smiling as she lays her head down-
Sam: As I was saying, the relief and the pleasure is something I need because of my age. I mean, I am 17 and still very much wanting my beautiful wife but now, things have changed. I am no long just a 17 year old horny teenager. I am a 17 year old teenage father and husband with a beautiful daughter who needs me more than I need pleasure. Yes, there are some nights where I would be tempted to make an exception but I can't becaue I want to help my wife succeed in her dream of graduating from the college of her dreams. I want that for you Quinn but we can only do it together. We need to stop Quinn. We need to think like parent and realize that now. -Goes to grab her hand from his chest- There is more at stake than just a break up and an ending in a relationship. -Looks at her as she lays her head down- Quinn, I love you and I don't want to loose you but, I also don't want to be known as the horny guy who makes love to his wife every chance he gets all yet. That is not only a bad image for me Quinn but for you, at school.....
Quinn: -Sighs- I know and thank you for not saying it directly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment