Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 676.2

Sam: -Rubs her cheek and leans down to kiss her softly- Quinn, you don't know how much it pains me to say this. It hurts because it is very, very soothing for me and I find it just one of the most intimate moments we can share but for now...
Quinn: -Looks down- You would rather not.
Sam: Hey. Look at me. -Pushes her head up-
Quinn: -Stares into his eyes-
Sam: There's those beutiful eyes. -Rubs her cheek- Quinn, this is for the best.
Quinn: -Tears up-
Sam: Hey, I know it is hard to say but imagine how hard it is so say. Quinn, you are my wife. Imagine how hard it is for me right now to tell the woman I love with all my heart. -Tears up and sniffles- That I need to calm down with her and not be as sexual as I can dream. Do you know what I do every night Quinn? I dream of it.
Quinn: -Looks up at him-
Sam: I dream of what it is like to run my hand up and down my beautiful wife's wet leg in the bath, to touch her without boundaries. I remember how it felt whenever I held you in bed, made love to you in bed. I remember good it felt because it gave me relief but because it made me feel like there was only me and you in the world. -Runs his hand down her arm- There are so many ways to explain it all. Quinn, if you let me, I will tell you when we go lay down. Let me explain as you feed Beth.
Quinn: -Nods and whipes her tears-
Sam: C'mon, lets go talk. -Hugs her sighing and then leads her to the couch so they can feed Beth and talk-

No comments:

Post a Comment