Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 676.1

After walking over to the couch:Sam: -Smiles as he sets the baby bag down next to the couch before thinking about the crib- Hey Quinn, crib or basinet?
Quinn: -Looks at him from the kitchen as she fills up a bottle- Uhm, which is easier?
Sam: Depends, are you going to sleep in my arms or roll around?
Quinn: I thought we said less kisses?

Sam: I mean like kisses that can start getting sexual.
Quinn: Okay. -Smiles-
Sam: Trust me, the day I start asking my wife to stop giving me kisses is the day I go crazy.
Quinn: -Chuckles-
Sam: -Goes to walk over to her and then stands next to her in the kitchen-
Quinn: -Sees him walk over to her-
Sam: -Grabs her waist as he stands next to her- I mean it Quinn. From now on, that is how we are going to have to show each other we love each other because that is as far as I am willing to go sexually.
Quinn: What about showers and baths and stuff like that? Are those going to stop too?
Sam: -Goes to grab her neck and steps closer to her-
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest-
Sam: Look up at me okay Quinn?
Quinn: -Gooes to look up into his eyes nervous-

No comments:

Post a Comment