Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 675

After getting what she needs for the bed when Quinn comes back to the living room:
Quinn: -Doesn't see Sam- Sam? Where did you go?
Sam: -Comes downstairs with Beth- I am here.
Quinn: -Turns around- Oh, you went to get Beth...
Sam: Is that okay? We agreed to calm down so...
Quinn: Of course, I think it is a great idea.

Sam: Good. -Walks over to her and then leans down to kiss her- I have the bed set up and she is ready to go to sleep. Can you feed her though?
Quinn: Of course.
Sam: You look down, everything okay?
Quinn: I was just expecting one last night alone.

Sam: Listen Quinn. I know you expected that but I just felt more comfortable with her here.
Quinn: Because you want to make sure that we aren't sexual?
Sam: That and because we are her parents. We agreed to raise her together. That means having her in our home almost every night. Is that okay?
Quinn: Yes.
Sam: Okay. Well then, how about I go sit on the bed and feed her. Then, you can come see me so I can hold you in my arms. Also, you go ahead and pick a movie if we want. Tonight, we relax alone in our home. And tomorrow too.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and goes to kiss him softly before walking away to grab the milk-
Sam: -Smiles as he watches her walk away before going to get comfortable on the couch-
Quinn: Want me to grab the basinet?
Sam: I have it.
Quinn: -Smiles at him-

Quinn's POV: This is the start to a perfect night.

No comments:

Post a Comment