Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 677.3

Sam: Okay so last year I did something.
Quinn: What?
Sam: There was a rumor in the School Newspaper where it said I was hooking up with people and cheating on you. I went to the publishers and actually yelled at them to take it down. I was mad because not only did it involve my family but it involved my fiancée at the time who didn't know. I didn't want you to find out that way but you did.
Quinn: -Sighs- I get it, you don't want that for our daughter.
Sam: Quinn, it mentioned my siblings and discusting things like me babysitting them there while having sex with other peple. I read that and I thought to myself. Holy shit, Quinn better not read this article before it gets pulled or else I loose my Fiancée because of them. I was honestly worried we would never get here.
Quinn: -Smiles-
Sam: And then, when we quit our teams, it all just went away. I actually felt like I could go to school with my wife and just enjoy a normal life. But having all that attention, all the rumors, I will have way too much on my plate. This year I have to buckle down because to be honest, I have been thinking about going to Yale myself, go together and get a career like you. I mean, your mom is coming with us so...I though might as well but if I get too caught up, it is hard because my grades will suffer and I will be horrible at home, always stressed out and just a horrible father and husband to you and Beth. -Rubs her hand and then goes to kiss it- And I don't want that for either of us.
Quinn: -Nods and puts her hand on his chest again-
Sam: Here, lay down, it's easier.
Quinn: -Smiles and goes to lay down, facing Beth-
Sam: -Lays down next to her smiling and tugs her against his chest before tugging the covers up and grabbing her waist-
Quinn: -Smiles as she lays her head down and cuddles up to him-
Sam: -Goes to rub her back and kisses her shoulder softly- I am not ready to risk this by joining sports again.

No comments:

Post a Comment