Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 674.1

After eating supper together as Sam comes to see Quinn:
Sam: -Walks out behind her in the kitchen and then goes to set his bowl down-
Quinn: -Sees him and smiles-
Sam: -Goes to stand behind her and smiles, kissing her shoulder before putting his hand on her leg-
Quinn: -Looks down-
Sam: -Pulls away after remember- Sorry, habbit.
Quinn: Put your hand on my hip instead.

Sam: -Puts his hand on her hip and holds her close-
Quinn: This actually feels much nicer. -Goes to wash the cups-
Sam: -Smiles and then wraps his arms all the way around her-
Quinn: -Smiles as she does the dishes- Hips at the most.
Sam: -Smiles- Not around you?
Quinn: I mean instead of leg.
Sam: Okay. I am sorry if I have been scaring you.

Quinn: -Sighs and then puts the rag down before turning around in his arms and putting her hand on his chest- You see Sam, it's not that you have been scaring me. It's just....I am not going down that path again. You remember how Puck is my ex?
Sam: Was he very sexual?
Quinn: Lets just say, when we were in his bed, I had to be on the pill in case of emergencies. But then, I stopped when I met you because I felt you were different. As in, a guy who I could see a future with. Someone with morals, dignity, promise.
Sam: -Looks at her- I probably let you do....
Quinn: Don't even finish that sentence. I am glad we went through that experience together. I am glad you are my husband because I can actually see a long life with you. A life of promise, hope and most importantly, you are a man whom I can and am proud to be able to call my husband. Puck was not that.
Sam: -Smiles at her- 

No comments:

Post a Comment