Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 673

Once the food is ready as Quinn comes to see Sam:
Quinn: -Walks in to the bedroom to see Sam crying in bed-
Sam: -Laying down in bed, crying-
Quinn: -Gets concerned and then goes to set the food down on her sidetable before going to join Sam in bed-
Sam: -Hears her join him and goes to roll over-
Quinn: No, turn back around and look at me.
Sam: -Sighs-

Quinn: -Goes to cuddle up to her husband and closes the covers before putting her hand on his chest-
Sam: -Goes to grab her hand and continues to cry-
Quinn: -Lets go of his hand and goes to whip his tears before kissing him softly- Sh Sam, tell me what's wrong. Why did you swear out there?
Sam: -Tugs her right against his chest sighing- Roll over. -Tugs the covers up-
Quinn: -Confused as she cuddles up to him-
Sam: -Turns his head and then grabs her waist-
Quinn: -Looks at him and then grabs his neck- Talk to me Sam. Tell me what I can do to help.
Sam: You can tell me you aren't injured because of me. How heavy I am. How...
Quinn: Is that what this is about?
Sam: -Nods- What else could it be about? Quinn, I just learned that I am hurting the woman I love physically. My heart is breaking right now because of that. Quinn, why didn't you tell me? I would've stopped.
Quinn: -Sighs- I'm sorry.
Sam: No I'm sorry. Quinn, I hurt you.
Quinn: -Looks down-
Sam: Listen, tonight when we are done eating....can we agree that we will just watch tv tonight. Also, I want to put some cream there okay? I have never seen you put anything on there. It will help.
Quinn: Okay. Just cream.
Sam: -Nods smiling and goes to kiss her softly- Quinn, I want to fix this. I want to show you I am not a man who will hurt his wife. Please tell me that is not what you think of me?
Quinn: Never.
Sam: -Smiles- Actually you know what? Just forget about the cream. Tonight, I just want to hold you close and show you love through a long kiss.
Quinn: -Smiles- Lets get eating then.
Sam: -Chuckles as he sits up and goes to grab the food-
Quinn: -Smiles as she sits up, ready to have a nice supper with her husband and a calm night-

No comments:

Post a Comment