Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 672.2

Sam: Quinn..-Grabs her hand-..I want to make you happy, you know that right?
Quinn: Yes.
Sam: I also want to make you feel safe. Especially in my arms. Please tell me that is still true. Do you feel safe in my arms?
Quinn: You mean in bed, where you go on top of me sometimes?
Sam: Yes.

Quinn: -Looks down- Sam. You understand that it pains me to say this..
Sam: -Goes to grab her neck and holds her close, laying her head down-
Quinn: -Tears up-
Sam: -Kisses her head softly- Sh....I am listening, just tell me.
Quinn: When you go on top of me, you lay down. You are too heavy. I get scared that you will stay on too long. You crush me. You make it hard to breathe.
Sam: Quinn, why didn't you tell me?
Quinn: Because I love feeling it too much.
Sam: Hey, I don't care. If I hurt you by doing that, then I will not do it.
Quinn: -Nods-
Sam: Listen, go to bed okay? I will be in soon and you can just sit in my arms. We will watch tv.
Quinn: -Nods- Okay.
Sam: We will get through this okay?
Quinn: -Nods smiling and kisses his chest before leaving to go to their room-

Sam: -Watches her walk away, sad because he is hurting his wife. He then goes to slam his fist in the counter- Fuck!
Quinn: -Hears him and turns around- Sam....
Sam: -Turns to look at her- Sorry.
Quinn: Listen, just go lay down.
Sam: -Nods and then walks away, mad at himself-
Quinn: -Watches him walk away-

Quinn's POV: What in the world was the swearing for?

No comments:

Post a Comment