Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 672.1

After taking his shower as Sam reheats supper:
Sam: -Standing in the kitchen when he sees Quinn come out of the bedroom- Hey, you feeling any better?
Quinn: Somewhat.
Sam: Hey, come here. I promise okay?
Quinn: I know you do.
Sam: -Smiles at her-
Quinn: -Walks over to him in the kitchen and then stands in front of him, putting her hand on his chest while wrapping her arm around his neck-
Sam: -Grabs her waist and kisses her softly- We will relax out here tonight okay?
Quinn: No thank you, we said in our room we want privacy from my mom. Down here is fair game.
Sam: -Looks at her- Do you trust me then that I will just hold you in my arms, maybe touch your leg?
Quinn: I am letting you do that but no more getting me undressed.

Sam: I promise. Plus, you are already wearing tight shorts so I am happy. -Smiles as he grabs her waist-
Quinn: Also, hand remains on the outside of my thigh. Got it?
Sam: -Looks into her eyes-
Quinn: -Looks at him-
Sam: Forever. -Leans in and kisses her softly-
Quinn: Also, no more neck.
Sam: Shoulder?
Quinn: Just for now, can you stick to....
Sam: Hey, I will. Anything you don't like, just say no and I will understand. Quinn, I want to tell you something okay?
Quinn: Go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment